Introducing Hubline 🎉

This is Erik, the Founder of Tenten.

On behalf of the entire Tenten team, we’re thrilled to introduce Hubline, our canvas-based Drag and Drop chatbot automation integration for HubSpot and Line.

:open_book: Let me tell you the story behind Tenten.

Last year, I was thinking of using a sales funnel to promote some of our other SaaS. But I couldn’t find a reasonable solution to building Chat funnel solution in HubSpot.

I searched the internet and tried a few funnel plugins available in the market. After spending hours, I couldn’t find a solution to pick and get started quickly. I wondered – if a pro user like me gets this much trouble, how a user with little or no knowledge can start building Sales funnels on HubSpot?

During the last quarter of 2020, I challenged my team to come up with a better solution that could help avoid using so many tools, especially for HubSpot and Line@ integration, where funnel creation is always a challenge.

Transitioning from a service business to a product isn’t easy, and there are moments when you think of giving up and killing the project. I cannot thank my teammates enough for their hard work. Without their best effort, it wouldn’t be possible. But as a team, we believed in our idea

After a year of development and lots of sweating, our Canvas Based, next-gen Sales Funnel Builder for HubSpot/ Line is out now. :rocket:

Introducing Hubline :tada:

Hubline is the first-ever canvas-based chat funnel builder for HubSpot and Line. Create chat funnels in minutes using:

• :white_check_mark: Visual funnel building canvas
  • :white_check_mark: Order bump, one-click upsell & downsell offers
  • :white_check_mark: Conditional offers based on buyers’ actions
  • :white_check_mark: Global funnel - a complete Unique feature that lets any HubSpot owner use a single sales funnel for the entire store (based on Category).
  • :white_check_mark: Conditional steps - make targeted offers based on user actions within the funnel, thus increasing conversion
  • :white_check_mark: Lead generation funnel using an Opt-in form
  • :white_check_mark: Integration with Line@ to assign tags and lists to buyers

And many more.

My team & I are excited to let this plugin into your hands.

Who are we?

We are Tenten, a team of more than 20+ creative people and the parent company behind Hubline.app / GogoShark.com/ HubSoda / Cocobase. As a software company, we’ve been building powerful web experiences and open source solutions since 2010.

Who can use Hubline.app?

This plugin is made for any online business, whether you are a:

• Digital Marketer
  • Marketing coach
  • Fitness Trainer
  • Fitness Product seller
  • Health Supplement Provider
  • Online Coach
  • Educational Portal
  • Web Agency
  • eCommerce Shop

What’s coming?

We have a roadmap where you can see the current exciting features we are working on and what our users are requesting. You can let us know your Request as well. Here is the link:

I’m so excited to welcome you guys to our journey and hear your feedback. Please do not hesitate to ping me personally or knock us on our support chat on the hubline.app website.

Hubline 中文介紹

我是Erik Chen,Tenten 的創始人。

我們很高興代表整個 Tenten 團隊介紹 Hubline,這是我們為 HubSpot 和 Line 提供的基於畫布的拖放式聊天機器人自動化整合。

:open_book: 讓我告訴你Tenten背後的故事。

去年,我想用一個銷售漏斗來推廣我們的一些其他SaaS。但我無法在 HubSpot 中找到一個合理的解決方案來建構聊天漏斗方案。

我在網上搜索了一下,並嘗試了市場上的一些 HubSpot 外掛。花了幾個小時后,我沒能找到一個可以快速挑選和開始的解決方案。我想知道–如果像我這樣的專業用戶都有這麼多麻煩,那麼一個沒有什麼知識的用戶如何在 HubSpot 上開始建立銷售漏斗?

在2020年的最後一個季度,我向我的團隊提出了一個更好的解決方案,可以幫助避免使用這麼多的工具,特別是對於 Line,聊天漏斗的建立總是一個挑戰。從服務業務過渡到產品並不容易,有的時候你會想到放棄並殺死這個項目。我對我的隊友們的辛勤工作感激不盡。沒有他們的最大努力,這是不可能的。但作為一個團隊,我們相信我們的想法

經過一年的開發和大量的汗水,我們的基於畫布的下一代 HubSpot x Line 聊天自動化工具現在已經推出。:rocket:

介紹Hubline :tada:

Hubline是有史以來第一個能夠將 HubSpot 和 Line 整合起來的聊天整合工具,使用該工具可在幾分鐘內創建 HubSpot x Line 聊天漏斗。

• 視覺化的漏斗建構畫布
  • :white_check_mark: 訂單衝擊、一鍵式上行和下行產品報價
  • 基於買家行為的有條件優惠
  • 全球漏斗 - 一個完整的獨特功能,讓任何HubSpot所有者為整個商店使用一個單一的銷售漏斗(基於類別)。
  • :white_check_mark: 有條件的步驟–根據用戶在漏斗中的行為做出有針對性的報價,從而提高轉化率
  • :white_check_mark: 使用Opt-in表格生成線索漏斗
  • :white_check_mark: 與Line@整合,為買家分配標籤和列表

還有更多。

我的團隊和我很高興能把這個外掛交到你們手中。

我們是誰?

我們是Tenten,一個由20多位創意人士組成的團隊,也是 Hubline.app / GogoShark.com/ HubSoda / Cocobase 的母公司。作為一家軟體公司,我們自2010年以來一直在建構強大的網路體驗和開放原始碼解決方案。

誰可以使用Hubline.app?

這個外掛是為任何在線業務製作的,無論你是一個。

• 數位行銷人員
  • 行銷教練
  • 健身教練
  • 健身產品銷售商
  • 保健品供應商
  • 在線教練
  • 教育 入口網站
  • 網路機構
  • 電子商務商店

將來會有什麼?